Chances of Iphone 6 being 4" screen low?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by gadget123, Apr 16, 2014.

1. gadget123 macrumors 68000

As the title says I guess the chances of them going with 4" now are low?

2. antiprotest macrumors 65816

antiprotest

I guess. Do you want it to stay small or go big?

3. carjakester macrumors 68020

carjakester

id say nearly 0, their next flagship phone will have a larger screen. but who knows, maybe they will offer two sizes.

4. gadget123 thread starter macrumors 68000

I like 4" but I liked 3.5" and couldn't go back to that. If it's thinner and not too bulky then I'd be okay with a larger phone. I used a 4.7" phone before and the only bonus was it was nicer for web browsing but I was conscious of it being too large.

5. cynics macrumors G4

No one here truly knows. The rumor mill would lead us to believe the next iPhone will be larger then 4".

Keep in mind the iPhone in its current form has a lot of bezel space. Putting a larger screen on the current or near current form factor is not out of the realm of possibility.

Apple has invested a lot of talk into one hand usage and overall ease of use to throw that all by the wayside. That is the reason I'm looking forward to the next iPhone.

6. acfusion29 macrumors 68040

acfusion29

7. zorinlynx macrumors 601

zorinlynx

Thing is, if the C model has a 4" screen, but no 64GB version, it will be useless to me.

This would effectively FORCE me to upgrade to a bigger screen even though it's not a priority for me.

If that's the case I may just buy a 64GB iPhone 5S when the 6 is announced and stave off the way-too-big phone for as long as possible.