Chances of iPhone 6 Plus at ATT launch day?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by btownsoccer, Sep 13, 2014.

1. btownsoccer macrumors newbie

So I didn't stay up till 3 AM to pre-order the iPhone 6 plus. I didn't think the demand for the 6 plus would be that HUGE, but I was wrong. Apparently the demand was that big or the stock was that low, that I doubt anyone but Apple and possibly carriers will be getting the 6 plus. I'm assuming/hoping AT&T stores will get a small quantity, but something is telling me I doubt they get any.

Do you guys think if I'm the first in line at AT&T on Friday there will be any 6 plus's to buy? I went to AT&T to ask some questions, but the AT&T seems to only hire idiots who aren't useful. I can understand they don't know their stock or know if they are going to get any 6 plus. But to not even know when the mall opens?

So what do you guys think? You think AT&T will have any 6 plus's for people in line?

2. AustinIllini macrumors demi-god

AustinIllini

The only thing we can base any of our predictions on is the shipping results.

If they are any indication, get in line early

3. mantan macrumors 68000

I think the odds of getting a 6 plus at a carrier store on launch day are remote. You may luck out....but it would be the longest of long shots.

4. karmatourer macrumors 6502a

karmatourer

From my experience,the stores don't know what they have until it arrives. Or they have been telling the same lie for each release since the 4S. I go with the 1st option.