Chances on new MBP next few months?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by iPhone4UK, Aug 2, 2010.

1. iPhone4UK macrumors 6502

Ask the title says any chances of this happening as i want to buy a new macbook pro as i dont want to be outdated.

2. Matbookpro macrumors member

3. kidwithdimples macrumors 6502a

"outdated" lmao

in this technological world, you're always gonna be outdated after couple of months. it's not possible to catch up to the latest technology and hope you have the best because they are always coming up with better products.

this is the time to go buy a new mbp and be happy with it.

4. KirkL macrumors 6502

Chances are supposedly pretty low. Apple won't tack on i3s on the 13'' MBP anytime soon because they're only marginally better.

5. Meever macrumors 6502a

If Apple updates their notebook lineup every 3 months wouldn't you be constantly outdated within a blink of an eye, even if you get it the very second it comes out?

Get the laptop when you need it. If you keep waiting for the latest you'll never end up buying your notebook. :D

6. h1r0ll3r macrumors 68040

h1r0ll3r

April or June 2011 is my best guess. Apple usually updates their lines once a year. No sense in waiting.

7. saxon48 macrumors 6502a

saxon48

Buy now. They're not going to update until early next year at the earliest, so no worries about being 'outdated'. The technology game is impossible to always stay on top of.

8. jjahshik32 macrumors 603

I think a higher clocked version (speed bump) of the i7s and i5s are coming soon for the macbook pros.