change activity level?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Benz63amg, May 24, 2015.

1. Benz63amg macrumors 68000

Benz63amg

hey guys, when i first set up my watch it asked me on my level of activity and there were 3 setting to choose from, i cant remember the exact names they used but there was something like light activity, intermediate and a third setting, i picked the medium setting and now i noticed that i rather change it to the first setting, where can i find this setting? dont see it on the watch itself or in the apple watch app on the iphone.

2. Julien macrumors G3

Julien

3. mncmoore macrumors regular

mncmoore

Open activity on your apple watch and use force touch (how you change the clock face).

4. Benz63amg thread starter macrumors 68000

Benz63amg

Thanks guys I changed the move goal. Is there a way to change the excercise and stand goal as well?

5. omgitscro macrumors 6502a

omgitscro

No, those are the same for everyone.

6. mncmoore macrumors regular

mncmoore

As of this moment not yet. Wish there was a way to change it too.

7. rwsimon macrumors newbie

Does anybody know what the 3 levels the watch initially suggests are (the calorie numbers, not the names)? I guess these might depend quite a bit on your size and age, but if people remember what they were it would be interesting.

8. Julien macrumors G3

Julien

Not likely to happen. 30 minutes a day of exercise is considered a good minimum, so Apple probably won't lower this or allow it to be lowered. Also sitting for more than an hour at a time is detrimental to your health and even shortens your lifespan. Apple is generous in giving you 4 hours but not likely to allow it to be less than 12.

----------

There is no default and it is dependent on your metrics. I wish Apple would add metrics like body fat, fitness level (VO2 Max) and minimal HR/maximal HR.