Change Aerial Screensaver

Discussion in 'Apple TV and Home Theater' started by fezzzer, Nov 5, 2015.

1. fezzzer macrumors member

is there a way to change the aerial screensaver on Apple TV? I have it set to 'download daily' but I only ever get the same one appearing whether it's in 'preview mode' or when the screensaver automatically appears after 2 minutes.

I'd like to see something different rather than the same one every time.

2. TrueBlou macrumors demi-god

TrueBlou

Off the top of my head I don't think you can specify a specific aerial screensaver. It's just random, you will get to see different ones eventually.

3. HiRez macrumors 603

HiRez

There's a bug where some people (me included) are getting the same one repeating over and over again, even with downloads set to Daily. Hopefully they fix it soon, I'm getting really sick of seeing the same one all the time.

4. fitshaced macrumors 68000

fitshaced

You're missing out. Some of these videos are beautiful. Those fireplace apps really have no point to them when you can play these videos instead.

5. bumbo macrumors regular

bumbo

Seems like this is a thing. The ONLY one I ever see is London at night. On repeat constantly.

6. Blujelly macrumors 65816

Blujelly

I'm pretty certain you cant change it, but it runs of time of the day doesn't it? Well should do if yours isn't affected by any bugs on the current version.

7. melapple macrumors regular

I've noticed that if you let it play for a while the Apple TV plays different screensavers one after another.