Change Apps on LAUNCHER screen

Discussion in 'iPod touch Hacks' started by doomnote, Nov 20, 2007.

1. doomnote macrumors newbie

I have Launcher installed and I already know how to edit the N45AP.plist to change/hide apps on the home screen - but I was wondering how you edit the apps that Launcher shows. For some reason my Address Book is in the list only called "MobileAddressBook".

Thanks for the help!

2. iLoveiPod macrumors regular

you should just delete the launcher app all together. It doesnt make much sense to have an app that launches apps...especially when you can just choose the apps directly from the springboard.

3. doomnote thread starter macrumors newbie

I have more apps then I can fit onto my SpringBoard and I have bad experiences with SummerBoard - it was draining my battery like crazy - Launcher allows me to basically download as many 3rd party apps as I want and not require SummerBoard to be running all the time in the background just to give me another page of Apps.

EDIT: The point of Launcher.app is great if you hide the Applications it displays by editing the N45AP.plist file.... which I have done. I am simply wondering how Launcher.app chooses which applications to show - or how it decides which Apps are 3rd party or not.