Change Flickr login details in iPhoto?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by danuneken, Apr 4, 2009.

1. danuneken macrumors newbie

Hi,
    I'm using iPhoto 8.0.2 and want to upload to Flickr, but the login data are incorrect in iPhoto, and I see no way of changing the info.
    Clicking "Flickr" just shows a message "Login failed - The login details or auth token passed were invalid." and no way to change anything. Same happens if I choose "Flickr" from the menu under "share". :confused:
    Help appreciated! Thanks!!
    Dan.

2. danuneken thread starter macrumors newbie

Not possible, right?

Maybe by deleting or changing the preference file?

3. mimecine macrumors newbie

Keychain Access

Just to log it somewhere, the credentials live in your keychain. Open Keychain Access ( in Applications/Utilities/ ) and search for flickr. You should get a 'iphoto.apple.com' item that refers to 'IPHPublishServiceFlickr'. Go ahead and delete this item and you should be able to relogin with new user/pass in iPhoto.

Heck, if you search for IPHPublishServiceFlickr you'd find the right item...

Actually, just found the proper interface for changing the account - do click on publish to flickr, in the dialog you have the option of reauthenticating to flickr....

4. danuneken thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks mimecine :). I deleted the Flickr line in the Keychain access, now it works fine!
    Looking up "IPHPublishServiceFlickr" did not work, neither could I re-authenticate the Flickr uploader through iPhoto.