Change 'For You' section of Apple Music?

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by kirky29, Jul 10, 2015.

1. kirky29 macrumors 65816

kirky29

So my iTunes library is full of Country Music... (yes, really haha) I like country music a lot but don't care about finding new stuff... I mostly listen to alternative and indie stuff nowadays...

The 'For You' selection is terrible, it's full of country and songs I've already heard... including lots I don't like!

Is it possible to edit/change the stuff that's shown? I've tried love-hearting lots of different non country songs but it's still not showing anything different lol...

2. lchlch macrumors 6502a

Tap and hold THR playlist/album you dont like until a menu appears. Then tap I don't like this suggestion.

3. MentalFloss macrumors 6502a

MentalFloss

Does this work on the iPad for anyone? Only works on the iPhone for me. On the iPad, no menu comes up when I tap and hold.

4. kirky29 thread starter macrumors 65816

kirky29

Doesn't seem to work on iTunes either - wow Apple Music is insanely buggy.

5. penter macrumors 6502a

penter

on the desktop version, when you select a playlist, click on the "..." icon, and chose the "recommend less like this" option.
    hope that helps... so far nothing's different.... ugh, what a buggy piece of crap....