Change iPod Touch dock to iPhone dock?

Discussion in 'iPod touch Hacks' started by aaquib, Jan 15, 2008.

1. aaquib macrumors 65816

aaquib

My iPod Touch is jailbroken and I wanted to know if I could change my dock to match the iPhone dock.

Thanks
    Aaquib

2. TuffLuffJimmy macrumors G3

TuffLuffJimmy

SEARCH THE FORUMS!

seriously the answer to your question is on the first page of the iPod touch hacking threads

3. Jack Flash macrumors 65816

Looked and didn't see it. Care to link?

4. TuffLuffJimmy macrumors G3

TuffLuffJimmy

5. Aaleck macrumors 6502a

Aaleck

i tried it but it didn't work... it keeps showing me a stacked version of the old ipod touch one (grey)... i restarted it a few times and once it showed me the dock without my wallpaper then once i went into a program it returned to the stacked one :(

6. TuffLuffJimmy macrumors G3

TuffLuffJimmy

uuhhhh... okay. I remember I had this happen a few times when I first did that to get the iphone dock, but I'm unsure of how I fixed it.

I'm assuming you went in and either manually changed the dock, or you had an application such as customize do it for you. Try changing that back. and then in the new preference say to use the old dock and then relaunch the springboard, or restart the iPod and see if that helps.

7. Aaleck macrumors 6502a

Aaleck

I used the advanced preferences program and turned off the 'Ipod Touch Dock' or whatever it was... Turn it back on and it looks fine with the regular 1.1.2 dock

8. thesdx macrumors 6502a

9. ramcosca macrumors newbie

Just update to 1.1.3 and you'll get the iPhone dock, no choice. Stupid, how the changed the dock...

10. quicktones macrumors newbie

customize application on 1.1.1

hey guys, i have a jailbroken ipod touch 1.1.1 & i have the 1.21 version of the customize application in my installer, but unfortunately it does not work on the ipod touch 1.1.1 firmware, because its only for the 1.1.3 firmware.
    So could you please help me in installing the customize application on my ipod touch 1.1.1 firmware.