Change of mind on 4S size

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by meder87, Oct 7, 2011.

  1. meder87 macrumors regular

    Joined:
    Jan 5, 2010
    Location:
    Georgia
    #1
    So I picked the 32GB black this morning and i'm suddenly having a change of mind and want the 64GB. Is the best solution to just wait till I get the phone next Friday and then go into the Apple store and exchange it? Or would I have to send it back to Apple? If I have to send it back i'll make the 32GB work.
     
  2. saintforlife macrumors 6502a

    Joined:
    Feb 25, 2011
    #2
    Where did you buy it from? If you don't open the package they will probably take it back without charging you a restocking fees (if you didn't buy from the Apple store). If you bought it at the Apple store, they will gladly exchange it for a 64GB even if you used it.
     
  3. meder87 thread starter macrumors regular

    Joined:
    Jan 5, 2010
    Location:
    Georgia
    #3
    Ah ok cool. Yeah I bought from the Apple Store online. Thanks for the response!
     

Share This Page