Change these icons to Glasklart?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by HaloCod27, Jul 4, 2011.

1. HaloCod27 macrumors newbie

I just got Glasklart, it looks good, except 2 problems.

The first one is my Netflix app didn't change to Glasklart. And when I went to see all the icons on Glasklart on iFile, Netflix wasn't listed there! Is there no way to change it ?

Second, and this one is weird, is that one of my folders made through the app Categories isn't changing. It's weird cause all of my other folders changed, just not this one. I changed the icon of this folder to match another one, but it still won't change.

Help?

2. heisenberg123 macrumors 603

heisenberg123

to add icons to a theme your first need to find the icon somewhere else or design it your self once you have a icon for "netflix" your first have to find out the bundle identifer you can usually find that out by googling the answer

then make a folder with the same name as the bundle idenifier make sure you spell it exact case sensitive

then in that folder add your icon its should be callled icon@2x.png

then use ssh to add the folder with the icon in it to the Bundles folder of your theme

3. jjk454ss macrumors 601

jjk454ss

I use this site for finding the bundle id:

http://iphone.xengi.net/cfbundleidentifier/

Netflix: com.netflix.Netflix icon@2x

So go into your theme, un the bundle folder create a folder named com.netflix.Netflix and name your new icon "icon@2x.png"

This is for the iPhone 4, if you have an older device I think it is icon.png.

I'm not familier with Categories, I haven't used it since Apple added Folders.

Attached Files:

4. HaloCod27, Jul 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2011

HaloCod27 thread starter macrumors newbie

I did exactly what you said and it still didn't work. Note that I have an iPhone first gen.

5. jjk454ss, Jul 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2011

jjk454ss macrumors 601

jjk454ss

Make sure you have the correct icon name, not sure what it would be for the iPod touch, make sure everything is spelled correct with correct capitalization. Uncheck and recheck in Winterboard and respring?

6. OllyW Moderator

OllyW

Staff Member

Moved back to this forum after HaloCod27 confirmed he had a 1st gen iPhone and not an iPod touch.

7. HaloCod27 thread starter macrumors newbie

Yes, just in case having an iPhone would make a difference than from having an itouch.