Changed artwork not showing up

Discussion in 'Apple TV and Home Theater' started by roland.g, Mar 9, 2008.

1. roland.g macrumors 603

roland.g

I have updated some of the artwork in my iTunes library for movies to higher def artwork from gtyper's thread. On some of the movies the artwork is not showing up as changed on my Apple TV, even though it appears correctly in iTunes and I have deleted the original artwork from the file. I have held down the play/pause to sleep the Apple TV and rebooted my iMac and restarted iTunes. And all movies are set to stream, none are synced to the Apple TV. It is very weird how some movies updated and others didn't, but only on the Apple TV. Wondering if I need to de-sync my iMac and re-set it up, which of course means putting in the code again and resyncing my photos. Not sure if that would have any effect on my rentals I have not watched yet.

2. mallbritton macrumors 6502a

I've had this happen to me before also, not just with artwork but with tags as well. I solved it by deleting the movie from iTunes, adding it back in, and syncing again.

3. Axegrinder macrumors regular

Axegrinder

I usually solve this just by right-clicking on the Apple TV in the Devices list and selecting Sync even though I only stream.