Changed delivery to UPS location and delayed 1 day!!?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by EdisEdward, Apr 24, 2015.

1. EdisEdward macrumors 6502

Mine shipped today and was originally scheduled to arrive monday, but since i can't "work" from home again on monday without getting fired, i decided to choose the address to my local ups store....but it changed to tuesday delivery!!!

does anyone know if the one day delay is accurate? or are they just playing it safe?
    thanks in advance

2. Nicklaus macrumors 6502

Nicklaus

Yes that can and does sometimes happen when you change the delivery address.

3. EdisEdward thread starter macrumors 6502

*sigh*

if i change it back to my original address, would it go back to monday? it looks like it hasnt been picked up by ups yet

4. joshcls macrumors 6502

joshcls

I would call them and try to get it sent to a "customer center" and not the UPS store.

5. shahin90 macrumors regular

Hahahahahahaahhaahhahaahhahaahaah...not being patient and it's consequences

6. SmilerMoon macrumors newbie

This is correct, if you have it held at a Customer Center, it should not delay the date. However if you choose an alternate UPS retail location, it takes an extra day to get there. I would call as soon as you can to try to get it held at a Customer Center if having it delivered to the original address is not an option. :)

7. joshcls macrumors 6502

joshcls

Did you read the OP? It's because he can't wait around and sign for it.

8. techiegirl macrumors 6502a

techiegirl

There was a 1 day delay when we sent our phones to UPS store. I changed the watch to UPS store, but changed it back when our schedules changed today. This afternoon, it got changed back to UPS store (not by us, but somebody at UPS). It took several phone calls to UPS before we received the watch today.

9. EdisEdward thread starter macrumors 6502

Thanks I will all tomorrow. Hopefully they are open Saturdays