Hopefully this makes sense - Is there any benefit to waiting a few weeks/months to buy the new MBA from a component standpoint? Does apple ever make tweaks/changes to work out bugs as the new models get used by consumers?
Personally, I'm going to wait until the machines have Mountain Lion installed on them. I'm still on Snow Leopard, not in a terrible hurry, and I figure it's not worth the hassle of changing operating systems for a month.
But hardware-wise, I can't think of a reason to wait.