Changing iTunes Display at bottom of page

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by SwedenGirl, Nov 3, 2009.

1. SwedenGirl macrumors newbie

Hi....I guess this is a bit trivial, but I want to change the display at the bottom of my iTunes screen....the part that tells you how many albums you have, the total playing time, and size...

Currently, this is displayed with the European system of using commas instead of points as the decimal separators. I may be crazy, but I'm pretty sure it used to have points and then a few days ago, it switched on me. I noticed it after I installed an update. Is there a way of changing it back???

Thanks for any help!

2. lamadude macrumors 6502

I don't think you can change it, I tried changing the preferences for the number notations in system preferences->language &text-> notations but those system wide preferences don't seem to have any influence on iTunes.

3. SwedenGirl thread starter macrumors newbie

Do all iTunes accounts use commas, or are there people out there that have points? I could have sworn I used to have points, but maybe I was dreaming....

4. Cinematographer macrumors 6502a

Cinematographer

Are you talking about this point here?

Attached Files:

5. HBOC macrumors 68020

clicking on it doesn't work for you? Just click on the info at the bottom.

6. Cinematographer macrumors 6502a

Cinematographer

Does that change it from comma to point for you? :confused:

7. SwedenGirl thread starter macrumors newbie

Just clicking on it didn't change the commas to points....BUT I did fiddle with the international settings on my computer and got it to change! Not sure I could ever replicate what I did, but it worked.....so I'm not questioning things :) Thanks for the responses!