Changing key function?


macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 17, 2002
Big Shoulders
I have a rev. a Tibook. the keyboard has an "enter" key where the later versions have an apple key. it's just to the right of the space bar.

is there any way to change the function of this enter key to act like an apple key?

thanks in advance!