Changing Lockscreen Status Bar Color in PrestigeHD/Typography

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by SL4VE, Apr 2, 2011.

1. SL4VE macrumors 6502

Really annoyed as i cant find the files to edit/delete but i want to make the status bar in the Lockscreen ONLY black. So this will match the rest of the lockscreen as at the moment it stands out like a sore thumb. hope someone can assist

Attached Files:

2. Th3d0ctor macrumors member

Th3d0ctor

Springtomize can change the color of the status bar. Plus its just an all around good app to have.

3. SL4VE thread starter macrumors 6502

i have got springtomise but unfortunately its only for status bar in springboard not lockscreen

4. Th3d0ctor macrumors member

Th3d0ctor

Thats not true. I gave it a try and it changes it for both lockscreen and springboard.

5. SL4VE thread starter macrumors 6502

yep it works but i only wanted to change the lockscreen not the home screen AND it only works with some themes, its not consistent across the board for some bizarre reason. maybe conflict or a bug i don't know

also i have sorted it manually now through winterboard but its still home and lockscreen that are both black which is not my preferred choice

6. Th3d0ctor macrumors member

Th3d0ctor

Excellent. Mind noting what you did to sort it out for people needing to know in the future?

7. Asator macrumors 6502a

Asator

Can you please post how you did it? I tried to locate the status bar file in the theme to replace it but I couldn't find it.

Thanks.