Changing ordered "iPhone 4 case program"-case?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Kimball, Aug 11, 2010.

1. Kimball macrumors regular

Im regretting the case I choose when ordering my free one but Apple customer service wouldnt help me. Anyone else regretted their choice of case and where able to switch for another before it got sent?

2. psywzrd macrumors 68030

Call again and speak with someone else. The first person I spoke with said he couldn't change my case either. I called back and spoke with someone else and he changed it from the Incase Snap Clear to the Belkin Shield Micra Clear for me. Then I called back a third time and changed it to the Speck Pixelskin HD (still hasn't shipped).

3. maverick86 macrumors 6502a

When I called I didn't even get the right department but the woman was able to look up my order number and then transfer me to someone who changed the case for me. It hasn't shipped either and there was no changed order anywhere in my account so I might have to call them again and see when it will update.

4. JohnnyHorror macrumors newbie

The person I talked to said that he couldn't do it but that he would put it in, to he done by someone who could. It took almost 2 weeks from that phone call for the change to show up on my order.

5. billycuth macrumors 6502a

great... this is what I just did.

I ordered a black bumper on August 11. It came on the 21st. I ordered a Griffin Reveal Etch for my wife that still has yet to be switched. So I called today to have it changed to a bumper. Dude told me he would send an email to someone else to change it and email us confirmation. This thread doesn't inspire much confidence.