Changing phone order during IUP reservation

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by KG87, Sep 9, 2016.

1. KG87 macrumors newbie

I saw during the IUP pre-order process last night somewhere that you can change the storage/color/size of the iPhone during your reservation. Does anyone know if this is true?

In that case, if you have an early reservation and get in line early, is there a chance you could get some of the stock at stores not specifically reserved online?

2. Lobwedgephil macrumors 68040

Lobwedgephil

They will let you change if they have any available, so it just depends what they have in stock.

3. varsityhero macrumors regular

I reserved a silver 7+ 256GB and am hoping to walk out with a matte black device. My reservation is at 8AM and I plan to get to the store at around 730AM to hopefully ensure I am one of the first reservations to be helped. They just have to have enough matte black devices on hand for walk-ins and for people who change their mind like me... right? I can't imagine any store getting ZERO of a SKU. I'm just gonna be anxious till Friday now :(

4. Kahsheh macrumors regular

Make sure you tell them ahead of time. Last year I was first in line for reservations and they did not have the rose gold plus in stock ( I reserved the regular 6s). There were 2 separate lines last year and they gave out tickets early to the ones lined up without reservation.

5. jmann macrumors 604

jmann

bump on a log in a hole in the bottom of the sea
    I am planning to try the same thing. I'll make sure to speak to someone before they open to see what the situation is.