Changing the default contact group while using exchange active sync?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by minitrucker007, Sep 4, 2008.

1. minitrucker007 macrumors newbie

Is there a way I can create a contact group, like iPhone in outlook 07 and set that as my default contact list on my iPhone so when I go to contacts I don’t have 2500 contacts setting there. But I would still like to be able to go to All contacts Group or a Work contacts group and have all my contacts available if I need them, I am running my iPhone in active sync on exchange 2007 “push mail”. So right know I have Contact, Work, personal and I.T. Contact groups available on my iPhone but if I hit contacts on the Iphone it always defaults to all contacts and makes my contacts a jumbled up mess. I don’t believe using itunes to select my Contact Group is going to do what I am looking for not do I know how to only sync one contact list with active sync. Any help or point in the right way will be helpful.

Thank for the help.
    B.H.

2. terrrrrible macrumors regular

Bumping this, because I have pretty much the same question. I'd like to be able to have multiple contact groups while syncing with exchange, such as Business and Personal, etc...

Got it to work.