iPhone Changing the iPhone stock application icons in iFile?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by nicklamos27, Aug 2, 2013.

1. nicklamos27 macrumors newbie

So I got the theme "Jaku" and found a website full of app icons I could use to replace icons that were not themed by Jaku and changed about 15 of my icons. I recently got rid of Winterboard (therefore getting of Jaku) and the icons I replaced are still Jaku-themed and do not look like the stock icons. I went into iFile and found were I backuped their original icons. I went into each file and replaced the Jaku-themed icons with there original icons one at a time. I started with the App Store by going into /var/stash/Applications/AppStore.app and copied the original "icon@2x.png" file into there and when doing so I got a warning box saying there was all ready a file with that name so I just tapped "Overwrite" and then I resprung my iPhone but the App Store icon didn't change. The App Store was on my dock so I moved it into the first page of my apps and resprung again but it still didn't change. What am I doing wrong?

2. Intell macrumors P6

Intell

You need to clear your UI cache. Use a search engine, like Google, to find out how.

3. carlos mara macrumors newbie

Go to the appstore folder in iFile and see if are another icon that is not what you put!

----------

Or try a hard reset

4. nicklamos27 thread starter macrumors newbie

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I just used iCleaner and my icons are changed!