Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Elweezy

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 13, 2011
I am using Celeste HD for a theme on my iphone, when I put it on it changed my background to a fairly ugly background and wont allow me to change it. when i go to a folder such as games and the screen splits in half to let me see whats in it, it will show what i have selected as a background... just sliced in half. when i close out of it, it goes back to the themed back ground.

so, is there anyway to bypass a theme background, or a themed lock screen as well? I love the theme, hate the background. same issue with a lock screen i like. any help would be appreciated, thank you.

heisenberg123

macrumors 603
Oct 31, 2010
Hamilton, Ontario
I am using Celeste HD for a theme on my iphone, when I put it on it changed my background to a fairly ugly background and wont allow me to change it. when i go to a folder such as games and the screen splits in half to let me see whats in it, it will show what i have selected as a background... just sliced in half. when i close out of it, it goes back to the themed back ground.

so, is there anyway to bypass a theme background, or a themed lock screen as well? I love the theme, hate the background. same issue with a lock screen i like. any help would be appreciated, thank you.

not sure i understand your but if your asking can your removed the lock background and the wallpaper that come with themes, then the answer is usually yes, what you need is iFile (download in cydia) if you dont already have, then navigate to var/stash/themes in here you will see all your themes finder Celeste HD and then delete the files Wallpaper.png and LockBackGround.png then you can use the wallpapers you select

Elweezy

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 13, 2011
thanks, I do have iFile and i deleted the two .png's and tried to change my back ground but still nothing. i deleted the only two PNG's i saw as soon as i tap Celeste HD. and exited, but it still has that terrible background. what am i missing? restart phone? respring something simple?

Elweezy

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 13, 2011
i resprung and it worked! Thank you i appreciate it very much. now how about dock font color? i dont care about the font, just the color of it. anyway you could help me with this?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.