Changing your order

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Roar!, Feb 1, 2009.

1. Roar! macrumors newbie

Hello, I don't know if this is the appropriate section, but I did my best. Mods feel free to fix me.

Anyway, I recently ordered a 17" Macbook Pro as my G3 iMac is getting a tad slow. I ordered it with the matte screen because i've heard so many people complain about the glossy screens.

Tonight I am on my brother's uni macbook and the glossy screen is just dandy. Also, the grey around the computer I ordered looks fugly.

Can I change my order? (i can also get my computer sooner! :))
    :apple:

2. mcpryon2 macrumors 6502

mcpryon2

I'd suggest calling or emailing the company from which you ordered instead of posting on a forum.

3. noodle654 macrumors 68020

noodle654

That cracked me up...

4. DeusInvictus7 macrumors 68020

Heh, yeah, why would you spend time posting here instead of calling Apple/whoever you ordered from?

And as far as I know, if you ordered from Apple, you can just cancel your order, and then order the one you actually want. Am I right?

5. purdueboiler87 macrumors member

Just call Apple. I changed my order because I decided I wanted the SSD drive. The only difference is for some reason my order doesn't show a ship date. No one at Apple seems to know why.

6. Psychmike macrumors regular

Just kidding!

My house is on fire and I'm thinking about calling the fire department. What do you all think?

;)

7. joseph87 macrumors member

joseph87

I think what they are asking is if they can change it online without having to call... Maybe?

8. DeusInvictus7 macrumors 68020

Well, even then, isn't there a way to cancel an order online? Like on your apple account or whatever?

9. yoppie macrumors 6502a

Funny. :D

10. DYER macrumors 6502

How bad is the fire exactly i mean if it is not engulfing your room and your macs are still working I wouldn't worry about it, it seems your apple god is protecting you. But if you do notice such signs as acute burning of the ligements or not being able to see your screen due to smoke or of course your macs temperature has gone above 200 c I would suggest calling the fire brigade otherwise don't worry about it.;)

11. alphaod macrumors Core

alphaod

Do you have insurance?

12. uiop. macrumors 68020

uiop.

I originally ordered my MBP with the SSD but changed my mind about 24 hours after. Yes, you can cancel the order.

13. sputacus macrumors regular

Do you like the house???