Charge dropped off

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Ant1261, Apr 23, 2015.

1. Ant1261 macrumors member

Well my watch is shipped so I was checking my bank and found extra $$$$. Come to find out the charge apple put on hold for watch has been added back into my account.
    Now I guess if I was a crook I'd move the $$$ but naw I don't live like that. Be honest and you will be blessed I believe

2. johnnyapples33d macrumors member

Move the money and you'll find yourself without a new watch

3. Ant1261 thread starter macrumors member

It's already here in PA in truck. I just got a notice

4. robaroo macrumors regular

i used to work for a bank. a lot of weird things happen at night when charges are processing. sometimes the data that's shown on the website is stale dated from the previous day. so while you don't see the charge on the website it is still there on the systems when you call the bank and try to transfer money. what will most likely happen if you move money around is that you'll find yourself in the negative and with a hefty overdraft fee in the morning. exactly what the bank wants you to do. ENJOY! :D

5. Ant1261 thread starter macrumors member

No.... If yall read the LAST LINE OF MY POST..... States basically I'm NOT A CROOK....

6. iamMacPerson macrumors 68030

iamMacPerson

Ok so I am not alone in this? My bank was never officially 'charged' at this point but a hold was placed on Monday. I ain't touching that money. I'm worried though that I might not get my Watch. It's already at the nearest facility.

7. Ant1261 thread starter macrumors member

Oh you'll get it. There's no way they can stop that truck. But like other guy said bank probably has it still in system and it'll cause an overdraft. But hey now if days or weeks go by ..... Well then....

8. neodd70 macrumors newbie

My charge dropped off too and my watch (well my wife's watch....mine is still "processing order") is out for delivery. To be honest tho I had this same sort of thing happen on a cruise. At the end all of the charges dropped off my account and then were charged a day or two later

9. Ant1261 thread starter macrumors member

Yea I have my wife's watch in my hand and they still haven't re-charged me...hell she may not even want the watch so it may be going back. She don't know I got it for her.