Charger not working since iPhone update to 1.1.4

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by atarin, Feb 28, 2008.

1. atarin macrumors regular

Ever since I updated to 1.1.4, my iPhone charger (original dock plug) is doing the weirdest thing. When I plug it in, it goes back and forth between charging and not charging. If I have the sound on, it plays the "charger connected" sound over and over again, and if the sound is off, it keeps vibrating. The screen goes back and forth between the charging screen and the unlock screen. It does seem to be charging. It never did this before I updated to 1.1.4. Is anyone else having this problem? Do you think it's 1.1.4 or a coincidence that this happens now? It is *really* annoying. :confused:

Edit: my iPhone is not unlocked, and it has no 3rd party apps or mods of any kind.

2. Daremo macrumors 68000

Daremo

My wifes phone is doing the exact same thing. I thought it was the charger and was going to replace it. Now I'm interested to see if anyone else has this issue.

3. jake77 macrumors newbie

upgrade

since i have upgraded to the 1.1.4 my iphone has no sound at all, it doesnt ring, when someone calls i cant hear them nor they can hear me.
    anyone has solution for this?

4. spinstorm macrumors 65816

RESTORE RESTORE RESTORE!

Any wierd issues restore and see if it fixes it.

It may well be worth doing a full settings reset before you do that however as when my visual voicemail wasn't working a reset fixed it.