Charger piece name

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by mnajjar, Jan 16, 2013.

  1. mnajjar macrumors newbie

    Jan 16, 2013
    Hey everyone,

    I recently broke the little end piece on my macbook charger. It's the little piece you take off when you connect the extension cable on. Does anyone know what i'm on about?! I'm trying to find a replacement and can't find it's proper name.

    Any links or help would be much appreciated.

  2. seveej macrumors 6502a


    Dec 14, 2009
    Helsinki, Finland
    It's often referred to as the "AC plug" (in contrast to the AC cord).
    Depending on where you are located, eBay probably is the best place. Also, if you have a Mac shop in the vicinity, you could pop in and ask.


Share This Page