Charger vent!!

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by Pinkstiletto66, Dec 22, 2010.

1. Pinkstiletto66 macrumors 6502

So yea, my charger wasn't working about two weeks ago. I ordered a non apple version and that ended up being a busy so I figure let me go to the aple store. I had another issue I had with the comp so I figured this was the best solution. So I tell the guy at the genius bar that my comp is not charging. He tries his charger and said it isn't the battery it's he charger. So he fixes my other problem and because my warranty on the other charger was past. So I bought a new charger. All his happened less than a week ago. So I hrough out my old charger and today my charger wasn't working. I called tech support. He told me to remove my battery(originally to get serial number) but to my surprise the charger lit up. He said it's the battery. So now I'm like what the is apple going to do. Because there's no way I should have to pay for anything. If it's a battery problem after I have them test it they should give me it for free. I don't even have my old charger to test and see if it would have worked. I'm sooooo pissed I have to make another trip.

2. miles01110 macrumors Core

miles01110

That's inconvenient. Luckily NYC has several Apple stores in the region.

3. Pinkstiletto66 thread starter macrumors 6502

I wouldn't mind as much if I didn't have to take my baby out unnecessarily. On a warm day maybe not so infuriating.