Charging is not supported with this accessory fix?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by jayryuki, Aug 11, 2011.

1. jayryuki macrumors newbie

I was wondering if there is a fix or bypass for this? I have the TDK iCubic Dock Speaker. I use to be able to charge and play songs out of it, even though it said it was compatible. I got it when I was in Singapore when I got it. Now that I'm back in the US it doesn't charge.. Maybe the voltage is the problem? but I would like to know if there is a way bypass it.

2. BrianBaughn macrumors 603

BrianBaughn

Could be voltage. Are you powering through any kind of voltage converter?

Damaged or faulty connectors/wiring can also cause a previously working charging accessory to fail, if voltage isn't the problem.

3. jayryuki thread starter macrumors newbie

so the voltage causes my iPhone to not charge? This message never appeared before.. o_O

4. angel013110 macrumors newbie

charging is not supported with this accesory

that is not the voltage,you can charge your iphone via pc or laptop,but still shown in your iphone charging is not supported or this accesory is not optimize,i can repair your iphone,no need to replace hardware,no need to install app,software.i just reset your battery.

----------

that is not the voltage,you can charge your iphone via pc or laptop,but still shown in your iphone charging is not supported or this accesory is not optimize,i can repair your iphone,no need to replace hardware,no need to install app,software.and also its not just to clean your dock,i just reset your battery.