All iPads Charging multiple apple devices on one outlet?

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by briannaharbor, Oct 30, 2014.

1. briannaharbor macrumors member

Is there a way that I can charge my iPad, iPhone, and iPod all on one charger at the same time? I know this seems like an odd request...

2. rgarjr macrumors 603

rgarjr

Not all with one charger. I dunno they may sell higher wattage chargers on amazon.com

3. lucasfer899 macrumors 6502

lucasfer899

4. The Afroman macrumors regular

The Afroman

Live and die by the Anker 40W. I have 3 of them.. i charge everything at once. FAST, and powerful. Best charger on the market.

5. xXxDieselxXx macrumors member

I have the same and it charges everything I throw at it. Love the brand for their quality, price, packaging and reputation.

6. Zmanbaseball2 macrumors 68040

Zmanbaseball2

I'm recommending the Anker 40W as well. Works great!

7. xXxDieselxXx macrumors member

I travel a lot with it and when I'm at the airport I plug it and let other travelers charge.

I feel good :cool:

8. Zmanbaseball2 macrumors 68040

Zmanbaseball2

Also Anker has a 40W car charger as well. It has 5 ports.

9. boast macrumors 65816

boast

10. dianestory2 macrumors 6502

11. w4rmk macrumors regular

w4rmk

I carry the Anker 36W with me whenever I travel. It has worked perfect 99% of the time except for once in an airport it would not work in a wall outlet in the waiting area. It was very strange... Luckily I also carry a slim Samsung single USB charger "just in case" and it worked in the same outlet that the Anker wouldn't. That weird scenario has never been repeated... I charge my iPhone 6 Plus, my iPad Mini and my bluetooth headset all from the Anker every night in whatever hotel I am staying at. It even works from the outlet built into the lamps of the hotel desks. Just love the charger!! Sure beats carrying around 4 different wall adapters.

12. caseycicada macrumors member

What's the difference between that one the anker?

13. dianestory2 macrumors 6502

Well, I've never had an Anker one, so I can't say for sure. I just trust the TechMatte brand, I have most of their stuff already, so I just opted to go with this one.

14. IrishVixen macrumors 68020

IrishVixen

Bought the Anker 40W thanks to this thread, and it's terrific. I trust them completely; this is my fifth Anker product, plus one bought as a gift. Only one CS issue with a backup battery that failed within the first month of use...NO problem, they replaced it immediately. The whole process of dealing with them was painless, unlike working with some companies.

One review I read commented that the 36W travel version worked equally well, but occasionally sagged down from vertical outlets when 4-5 items were plugged into it. That was enough to convince me to get the 40W with the cable. I figure that will work better in some older hotels anyway, where the outlets are often hidden in weird spots.