Charging port & headphone jack plugs for ip4??

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by wmflyfisher, Jul 27, 2010.

1. wmflyfisher macrumors member

Anybody know where I can find plugs for these ports?? Just something to keep dirt and dust out when not in use? Maybe something that fits flush with the outer edge? Any help would be great.

2. troop231 macrumors 603

3. troop231 macrumors 603

Here you go sir: http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.15259

4. Domino8282 macrumors 6502a

Domino8282

I recommend these:

http://www.radtech.us/Products/Portectorz.aspx

The link the guy posted in the previous reply, you aren't guaranteed the right color. With the ones from Radtech, you're guaranteed a set of matching black or white.

I was concerned at first that the headphone jack protector wouldn't fit the iPhone 4 since it appears a little tapered to match the contour of the 3G/3GS, but it fits perfectly. In fact, the tapered side gives you a little something to grab onto when you're pulling it out.

The 30-pin port plug works fine with the Apple bumper too btw. The headphone plug does also, but it's basically impossible to remove without taking the bumper off first. This isn't a concern for me because I use bluetooth headphones almost exclusively.

5. wmflyfisher thread starter macrumors member

Awesome guys! Thanks! Looks like their out of the black for the ip4

6. troop231 macrumors 603

Might as well order then from DealExtreme, if they don't have the clear ones, you'll get a black color shipped. Win-win scenario since the other site is out of black too you said :cool:

7. RodChester macrumors regular

RodChester

8. TurdFerguson macrumors 6502