Charging the iPhone on other people's PCs

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by efrank, Oct 17, 2009.

1. efrank macrumors newbie

Hi All,

Bit of a silly question but say you take your iphone and connect it to someone else's PC (but don't sync the iPhone) is there any way that images from the Camera Roll are automatically saved to that PC? The reason I ask is I had downloaded a couple of "questionable" images (if you get my drift) and saved them in the camera roll.

I'm pretty sure I deleted the images afterward before I connected it to another person's PC but was just wondering - bit worried I may have left some unwanted photos on somebody elses PC.

It's just now i'm a bit worried that if I charge my iphone at work on a shared PC the PC may have a record of what images were on the phone or something like that.

Thanks!

2. AAPLaday Guest

AAPLaday

Do you use a passcode lock on your iPhone? When you connect it to another mac it wont sync unless you unlock it from that screen. I presume its the same for a pc

3. tooz macrumors 6502

if it doesn't sync I don't see it transferring any images

4. efrank thread starter macrumors newbie

My phone is set to lock every 5 minutes. However, I was asking more if even if I don't sync the phone, is there any way the data on the phone is saved on a PC I connect it to? When I connect the phone to another PC it is recognised by iTunes and it starts charging.