Chase mobile app notifications won't go away?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Anthony T, Nov 11, 2010.

1. Anthony T macrumors 6502a

There is a red circle on my Chase mobile app that shows i have 2 notifications, but I go into the app and there's nothing there. I don't know how to make the "2" go away.

2. RRmalvado macrumors 6502

3. adster macrumors regular

You actually have to check your balance in the app. It's because of this reason that I've stopped using the push notifications because they push daily.

4. Anthony T thread starter macrumors 6502a

I did check the balance, and they still won't go away.

5. Mymacwill macrumors newbie

Ha. I signed up just to answer this.

To make the badges dissapear, you have to log on and press the "more" tab on the bottom. Then press, "alerts" then, "alert history". Hope that helps.

I really like that I can be instantly updated on account activity, but deleting those is a major PITA.

Have a good one!

6. MartyF81 macrumors 6502

I think you select which notifications you want through the application on Chase.com under Alert Settings.

7. apple-jack macrumors newbie

Does anyone know what the alert "Bounceback SMC" means? I got it and have been on the phone with Chase customer service for about an hour now and they keep getting distracted with the wrong idea. It was a push notification yet they keep thinking I got an email....I think their troubleshooting app is broken in their office :mad:

8. Imnotplutonium macrumors newbie

I have the same problem. 6 notifications that won't go away. I've checked all notification history for every account and everywhere in the app. Just a bug I guess.

9. Kyotoma macrumors 68000

Kyotoma

Not really a fix, but go into Notifications in the Settings.app and turn off Badge App icon for Chase Mobile. You'll still get new notifications through the Notification Center, but the badges on the App won't appear on the home screen.

10. AndreaEstar macrumors newbie

How do you delete them?

11. missGinRobin macrumors newbie

missGinRobin

I just signed up to thank you!!! It got all 33 of mine to go away.