Chatroulette?

R94N

macrumors 68020
Original poster
May 30, 2010
UK
Okay, I now pretty know every third person or so is a penis or something but what are your experiences with Chatroulette? Did anything happen that was funny? Anything gross you out? I used it once but the first guy was just a dick (literally) again, so I quit it. But interesting stuff must happen on there.

antster94

macrumors 6502a
May 2, 2010
London, UK
Well, every other person is a penis but if you can cope with that then it's ok. I actually met a girl on there who only lives like 20km from me so I guess it's cool haha :D

R94N

macrumors 68020
Original poster
May 30, 2010
UK
LOL, I guess. I can't really go on it anywhere near my parents though ;)

Melrose

Suspended
Dec 12, 2007
I used it once but the first guy was just a dick (literally) again, so I quit it. But interesting stuff must happen on there.
Define "interesting." ime these online "connect anonymously" sites are all the same.

yg17

macrumors G5
Aug 1, 2004
St. Louis, MO
I did it once, saw some guy jerking himself off, and left. Haven't been back.

Why can't females do naked chatroulette? It's always the guys.

MattSepeta

macrumors 65816
Jul 9, 2009
375th St. Y
I did it once, saw some guy jerking himself off, and left. Haven't been back.

Why can't females do naked chatroulette? It's always the guys.
True story:

Last weekend was my room mates BDay so we had some friends over and we were having drinks (many) and decided to, as a group, go on chat roulette and see what happens. Probably the fourth person we get is a young woman in ONLY a guy fawkes mask! My room mate FREAKED OUT and started telling her to do stuff and she did... It was the strangest thing.

Melrose

Suspended
Dec 12, 2007
True story:

Last weekend was my room mates BDay so we had some friends over and we were having drinks (many) and decided to, as a group, go on chat roulette and see what happens. Probably the fourth person we get is a young woman in ONLY a guy fawkes mask! My room mate FREAKED OUT and started telling her to do stuff and she did... It was the strangest thing.
The 300 pounders are always eager to show some skin... :D

antster94

macrumors 6502a
May 2, 2010
London, UK
True story:

Woahhh, ima go back on there now and if I don't have any luck in 15 mins then ******* here I come :p

I

iFanboy

9 in every 10 connections is a penis. 5 of those 9 are a penis that's being fapped.

1 in every 10 is 4Chan trolling with Justin Bieber gifs and some cunning software to make you think you've just connected wth Justin Bieber.

Melrose

Suspended
Dec 12, 2007
9 in every 10 connections is a penis. 5 of those 9 are a penis that's being fapped.

1 in every 10 is 4Chan trolling with Justin Bieber gifs and some cunning software to make you think you've just connected wth Justin Bieber.
9 out of 10 is a penis, and 1 out of 10 is Justin Bieber. So, you're saying the odds of seeing Bieber's Bieber are pretty high. :eek:

Why do you go there, again? :D

benflick

macrumors 68020
Jul 11, 2008
Cincinnati, Ohio
Before it got to overused, I did the Justin Bieber trick on Chatroulette. You use Manycam and select a still image, and point it at the .GIF.
I probably got about 15 girls to show their tits, they're just too dumb to not believe me, and since JB is "celibate" they think it's cool.

juanm

macrumors 68000
May 1, 2006
Fury 161
My only experience with it, so far, consisted in putting my kitten in front of the webcam. Let me tell you, those penises don't like pussies.
Only one of them said "what a nice kitten!". I freaked out, so I refreshed...

Abstract

macrumors Penryn
Dec 27, 2002
Location Location Location
Yeah, definitely :D
And why are they grossed out, you ask (or didn't)? Because my peen can be a bit dusty. A little bit. "Linty" is how I'd describe its state. But what's the big deal? I haven't vacuumed the floor in awhile. ;)

Also, I must confess, I sometimes start to 'jerky jerky' when I chat with someone who turns their head for more than a minute. That's Chatroulette for you --- you play the odds. Sometimes you get to see some boobs, and sometimes you lose and you get me....

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.