Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jedolley

macrumors 68000
Sep 18, 2009
That's the case I got prior to launch and used it for a few days before I got the Marware and Apple cases. The fit is really tight and using the flap took effort. I ended up just folding the flap back and using it as a sleeve and the top inch or so was exposed. I actually just sent it back to Amazon the other day for a refund. It's decent for $5, but i think a 10" zipper neoprene sleeve may be a better option for a few bucks more.

msw123307

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 25, 2007
I was worried about getting some of the bigger ones because I didn't want it sliding around - the reviews seemed good for the iPad. I'll try and post impressions when I get it...I was just looking for something to carry it in a backpack or bigger bag.

msw123307

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 25, 2007
Thought I'd update this and say I love the sleeve. It covers the iPad without much effort, and it exactly what I was looking for. I didn't find that I had to really stretch the case to get it to cover the iPad, it seemed to be a pretty natural fit. The form of the case makes it so you do have to pull the top flap over the iPad, but I definitely didn't get the impression that it didn't fit.

I also got it shipped to me in a few days, so for $5.50 shipped pretty quickly it's hard to go wrong.

Be sure and check out the Amazon page for a picture.

pagansoul

macrumors 65816
Aug 10, 2006
Earth
I think the iPad is around 7.5/9.5 and that bag is only 7x9. I know there is room to stretch but I would rather have something made for the iPad and not a netbook.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.