cheap iphone 4 on hear headset?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by steve knight, Oct 22, 2011.

1. steve knight Suspended

steve knight

My wife wants a headset for calls when she is in the house. around 30.00 but when you do a search you don't usually get the specs if it is a iphone4/s compatible . like the skullcandy's don't say iphone 4 and I have learned they better if you want to use a mic. I bought her a Motorola h720 bluetooth earset but I don't think it will work well for voice commands.
    on the go she has good earbuds but she wants something simple and fast to grab.

2. twiggy0 macrumors 6502

3. steve knight thread starter Suspended

steve knight

not sure if bluetooth would be practical for her. she uses good ear buds on the go so it would only be for home. Plus she is blind and turning bluetooth on and off would be a slow process. Plus will it work with voice control it seems to be a sketchy thing right now.

4. Critterbug macrumors member

Critterbug

I like twiggy0's recommendation. The Plantronics Discovery 925 is my favorite bluetooth for calls, but you can't listen to music with it. You can turn it on and off in ear, and the sounds it makes will tell you which it's doing. It also has amazing stand-by time and range. I've walked down the hall in my shielded building and not lost the connection and I only have to charge it every other day, but I don't use it as much as some.
    That's mainly why I like it. I can keep it in my pocket, and when I get a call, just pop it in my ear. No fiddling with over the ear and insert. Just pop it in. It's never fallen out! Sound quality is top notch imho.