Cheap Iphone cases - reception fix

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Crowdog, Jul 18, 2010.

1. Crowdog macrumors newbie

I got my Iphone 4, and the reception issue drives me crazy. I have dropped a lot of calls. It only is affected when wifi is on. And even more affected when it is connected, which my phone is, always. The only thing i found worked, would be to cover it in electrical tape(this worked), or to buy a case. I looked and looked but the cases are all around $30. Thanks to an ad on google, I found toughiphonecases.com, where i got a case for $14.99. I just got an email today and they lowered their case prices to $10 and sent me this coupon for 20% off I figured I would buy a few more in different colors. So, I'm here to tell you that this is a really simple fix and turns out rather cheap too! The coupon is "20off" which makes this a really good deal at $8 for a case. I figure this is a pretty good price to protect a $500 dollar phone, and to make it work correctly. HAHAHA!

http://toughiphonecases.com

I also found the same thing on ebay for $5.99

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140428869372&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

2. tasslehawf macrumors 6502

You should probably try to exchange your phone. I have signal issues with no case, but it doesn't drop calls.

3. coasterider macrumors regular

Exchange your phone if they let you. I had terrible problems with my day 1 phone and I just exchanged it today for a completely different issue, but none the less it no longer drops calls, only fluctuates. Speed test still shows a considerable drop in data transfer but at least it is better than the zero I was getting before when I just touched the death spot.

4. LAS22 macrumors regular

LAS22

crowdog, do you work for/with this company and seller? it sure seems it. :rolleyes:

5. boddiz macrumors newbie

there have been heaps of threads on these cases;

the exact cases are 1 for $.99, or $17 for 17 with free shipping on ebay. just search for them :)