cheap iPhone screen cleaner

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ineel, Jul 17, 2010.

1. ineel macrumors regular

So the other day i was at costco optical area and needed something that would clean my glasses. I ended up buying a cleaning kit for $6 that included 3 bottles of lens cleaning solution, 2 lens cloth, and a mini screw driver for glasses repair. It turns out that it cleans my iphone 4 screen much better than just rubbing a microfiber on my phone. And not only does it come with 3 bottles, but each time you run out of solution you just take your bottles to costco and they have a tank where you can refill your bottles for free for life time (or until they get rid of it i guess). Miraculously the mini screw driver that it comes with also fit perfectly with the screws on the bottom of the iphone. Best $6 i spent this month! I used to buy that iklear stuff, but i think it works pretty much the same but you only pay once. =] not $25 or something everytime your run out of solution.

2. xraytech macrumors 68020

Save on gas and just walk to your sink and use plain tap water in a small spray bottle and a microfiber cloth.

3. iBryton macrumors regular

I just use my dad's eye glass cleaner or just some water and a cloth (for example, the ones apple provides with every new mac).

The first iPhone came with a Dock, Screen Cleaner... Cheap people get cheaper.