Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Laura618Lovely

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 11, 2007
Hi everyone--
I'm looking for a pretty cheap Macbook w/ Panther software, and built in isight camera. Nothing else needed, I just need a new mac. I have a Dell PC, and that has no space left, because I use so much space.

Also, I need it to be in the lowest price range possible, I'm not exactly sure how possible that is. Lol :D

Thanks
Laura:cool:

Suspended
Jul 11, 2006
Somewhere
You won't be able to get a MacBook with Panther, which was 10.3. I'm guessing that you mean Leopard though. The best deal you will get most likely will be in the marketplace here, or on your local craigslist. Also a refurb from Apple can be a good deal depending on what you want to spend.

eman

macrumors 6502a
Nov 5, 2007
In the great white north
Most macbooks will come with Tiger OS X and some will come with Leopard OS X. Check Ebay and Craigslist for a used macbook. If you buy from craigslist, buy local with cash and meet in a public place.

DaLurker

macrumors 6502
Mar 30, 2006
Most macbooks will come with Tiger OS X and some will come with Leopard OS X. Check Ebay and Craigslist for a used macbook. If you buy from craigslist, buy local with cash and meet in a public place.

ALL Macbooks came with Tiger or Leopard. Panther doesn't run on Intel and only supports PPC (please correct me if I'm wrong).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.