Cheap Online Headphones?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by afederis, Aug 18, 2010.

1. afederis macrumors newbie

Anyone know where I can get some good quality headphones at a discounted price? I'd like some with a mic and volume control, as I've been greatly looking in to the Zagg Smartbuds. Anyone try them yet? They're $49.99 now online, as one poster commented. And I'm trying to get the 50% off discount code, does anyone have one their not using?

2. Loves2spoon macrumors 65816

Loves2spoon

Sent you an email. Enjoy :D

3. Frenchjay macrumors 68000

Frenchjay

If you can get them for 25$ they are well worth the money. They actually sound really good considering they have only been making headphones for a year or so !!

I had two pairs one pair broke but they exchanged them for free they have a lifetime warranty for free replacement!

4. afederis thread starter macrumors newbie

Thank You VERY MUCH :)
    I managed to order the black ones (49.99) and a set of replacement buds (9.99) together totaling $60. With the 50% off coupon it was 29.99 and any order 29.98 and up are FREE SHIPPING. Whoopwhoop! So subtotal after tax was $32. NICE.

5. parrot5 macrumors 6502

The lifetime warranty sealed the deal. Thanks.
    (No, it's not for me, but a family member. I baby all my audio and electronics gears. LOL)

6. BurntReality macrumors 6502

BurntReality

I think you will be very happy with them. They blow away all the others I have tried that are under 100$.