Cheap Printer With WiFi and DVD Printing Capabilities.

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by dannyboxer, Dec 17, 2008.

1. dannyboxer macrumors regular

dannyboxer

Hello.
    After my recent purchase of iWork '08, I have realized that I need a printer to print off my pages documents. :)

I am looking for a wireless printer as it will be downstairs with my iMac upstairs. Another capability that I would like my printer to have is CD and DVD printing so I can print onto DVDs that I make and burn on my iMac.

However, I don't want to spend over £60 really and it must be quite small, not a massive freestanding thing.

So, if you have any recommendations whatsoever, please reply.

Thank you.

Danny.

2. AeroStud1026 macrumors member

AeroStud1026

Over here in the US the HP Photosmart D7460 WiFi Network Printer can be had for around 80 bucks, which is the cheapest price they go for over here, not sure how that would be in your currency. It's not radically huge but it isn't super small either, looks like a nice size. THe Lexmark Z2420 Color Inkjet Wireless Printer is a tad smaller for the same price but i think has less features. Not sure what you mean by dvd printing? do you mean you wish to print dvd artwork and have homemade cases for your burned dvd's....if so I think both printers will do that with the right program.

3. dannyboxer thread starter macrumors regular

dannyboxer

By DVD printing I meant that I would like the printer to be able to print onto DVDs.

4. dannyboxer thread starter macrumors regular

dannyboxer