Cheap screen protectors

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by DashSatan, Mar 27, 2012.

1. DashSatan macrumors 6502

Can anyone vouche for the 10$ screen protectors for the new iPad on amazon? I ordered one from a 3rd party sgp company and it was dented which caused bubbles and they said they'd only do a 50% off if I returned it but I ain't paying for the satisfaction haha.

2. LanEvo macrumors 6502

Wow, $10 is expensive... I think with the bubbles comment, it depends how good you are at apply these things. I am using Amazon's $2.50 for 3 from a 3rd party, and they are great. I got it on without any bubbles on my first try.

3. 530farm macrumors member

check monoprice, got mine for about $1 and applied easily w/ out bubbles

4. bobright macrumors 601

How is it is clarity at least better than best skins or Zagg of the old not the new HD ones?

5. NAYo2002 macrumors 6502

I use the one from Acase (link below) I'm getting really good at it that the first one went on perfectly. No screen distortion so I'm happy. I actually bought it for my iPad 2 but never got used since my SwitchEasy canvas for iPad 2 came with one.

You'll get bubbles with any brand if you have a dusty room. The trick is to clean, align and put on very quickly. You'll get dust in if you take your time. You get 3 so you can afford to screw up your first one.

http://www.amazon.com/Acase-AcaseVi...7KH2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1332883156&sr=8-1