Cheapest good quality ip6 screen replacement?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Shredder96, Jun 15, 2015.

1. Shredder96 macrumors regular

My brother recently broke his phones screen from a short drop getting out of the car- he had a zagg glass protector on there but it doesn't reach the edge of the screen so it didn't do anything to protect it from breaking.

What's the best price for a replacement iPhone 6 screen that somebody has found that doesn't sacrifice quality? Lots of options and wanted to see what worked well for you guys.

TIA!

2. Newtons Apple macrumors G5

Newtons Apple

I 2nd the above as the Apple is highly recommended! No way I would take it to some mall kiosk!

3. iConnected macrumors 6502a

iConnected

Thirded. Go with Apple.

Besides that being the best quality-assured repair, you'd also void the remaining warranty otherwise.

4. Shredder96 thread starter macrumors regular

That's better than most of the deals I've found anyways and the warranty thing is smart, thanks for the info guys

5. lakaiordie macrumors 65816

do not get a screen replacement from another place. first, it voids your warranty. 2nd if you bring it to apple they can tell (i worked at the genius bar i know from experience) and you'll get service denied. you'll have to bring it to the place that did it for you, or do it yourself again (which i don't recommend). the way apple does it at the store they replace the display in a closed environment and then calibrate the screen with this big machine. you're better off paying the money than saving $50 or so with a cheap replacement. the ones from apple also come with a new touch id button and cable.

6. iConnected macrumors 6502a

iConnected

You're welcome :)