Cheapest iPhone 6 Plus Cases :)

Uberdoober

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 17, 2014
Hi Guys,

Seeing if we can compile a list of the absolute cheapest iPhone 6 Plus cases, whether from Ebay, Amazon, or private dealers. Bonus points if you've ordered one and have details on shipping time. I know there are some good listings on eBay that fit this criteria but some can take over a month to ship. I'm personally buying a few to have on hand, and a couple to glue for DIY iPhone mounts in my car and home.

Thanks and Happy Sunday!!:apple::apple::D:D

burntice

macrumors regular
Sep 26, 2012
You can always find next to nothing cases on ebay. I've seen some less than 5 bux shipped already for the 6's
Years ago I used to throw any old case on my phone... quantity/quality. I learned the hard way that some cases create more damage than they prevent long story short I scratched my phone taking it out of the cheap case. As a result my resell value dropped the price of a nice case. From that point on I dont' mind spending upward towards $$$ for a nice case that is comfortable and protects my phone in the environments that I expose it to.

Sorry slightly off topic but maybe it will help.

Ramio

macrumors 6502a
Sep 13, 2011
Houston, TeXas
You can always find next to nothing cases on ebay. I've seen some less than 5 bux shipped already for the 6's
Years ago I used to throw any old case on my phone... quantity/quality. I learned the hard way that some cases create more damage than they prevent long story short I scratched my phone taking it out of the cheap case. As a result my resell value dropped the price of a nice case. From that point on I dont' mind spending upward towards $$$ for a nice case that is comfortable and protects my phone in the environments that I expose it to.

Sorry slightly off topic but maybe it will help.
Many times the cheap case makers are the same people making the brand name cases just without the branding. You had a bad experience with a case but if you read reviews on Amazon, many people have had issues with expensive cases too. You just got unlucky with a crappy case. I purchased a case on eBay for $3.50 for my 6 plus and to be honest the quality is the same as $20 cases i bought before. I've also purchased a $20 case for it but will definitely use both. Some cheap ones are garbage, some are not. I would give them another chance before ruling them out.

waxlabo

macrumors regular
Sep 21, 2014
Many times the cheap case makers are the same people making the brand name cases just without the branding. You had a bad experience with a case but if you read reviews on Amazon, many people have had issues with expensive cases too. You just got unlucky with a crappy case. I purchased a case on eBay for $3.50 for my 6 plus and to be honest the quality is the same as $20 cases i bought before. I've also purchased a $20 case for it but will definitely use both. Some cheap ones are garbage, some are not. I would give them another chance before ruling them out.
Hi Ramio, I just saw your message but I could not reply or PM you.

burntice

macrumors regular
Sep 26, 2012
No worries Ramio!

I just stating my experience with cheap cases. I am a believer you get what you pay for and if I am willing to throw out $$$ for my phone then...

waxlabo

macrumors regular
Sep 21, 2014
No big deal. I didn't know how to send you a pm either :)
Ramio I still have it for you though since you were the first one to get at me. Shoot me an e-mail: wax at mail dot com

edit: i'll delete this after I catch your e-mail.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.