Cheapest iPhone 6 Plus Cases :)

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Uberdoober, Oct 12, 2014.

1. Uberdoober macrumors member

Hi Guys,

Seeing if we can compile a list of the absolute cheapest iPhone 6 Plus cases, whether from Ebay, Amazon, or private dealers. Bonus points if you've ordered one and have details on shipping time. I know there are some good listings on eBay that fit this criteria but some can take over a month to ship. I'm personally buying a few to have on hand, and a couple to glue for DIY iPhone mounts in my car and home.

Thanks and Happy Sunday!!:apple::apple::D:D

2. burntice macrumors member

You can always find next to nothing cases on ebay. I've seen some less than 5 bux shipped already for the 6's
    Years ago I used to throw any old case on my phone... quantity/quality. I learned the hard way that some cases create more damage than they prevent long story short I scratched my phone taking it out of the cheap case. As a result my resell value dropped the price of a nice case. From that point on I dont' mind spending upward towards $$$ for a nice case that is comfortable and protects my phone in the environments that I expose it to.

Sorry slightly off topic but maybe it will help.

3. mcdj macrumors G3

mcdj

4. Ramio macrumors 6502a

Ramio

Many times the cheap case makers are the same people making the brand name cases just without the branding. You had a bad experience with a case but if you read reviews on Amazon, many people have had issues with expensive cases too. You just got unlucky with a crappy case. I purchased a case on eBay for $3.50 for my 6 plus and to be honest the quality is the same as $20 cases i bought before. I've also purchased a $20 case for it but will definitely use both. Some cheap ones are garbage, some are not. I would give them another chance before ruling them out.

5. waxlabo macrumors regular

Hi Ramio, I just saw your message but I could not reply or PM you.

6. bex206 macrumors member

7. burntice macrumors member

No worries Ramio!

I just stating my experience with cheap cases. I am a believer you get what you pay for and if I am willing to throw out $$$ for my phone then...

8. Ramio macrumors 6502a

Ramio

No big deal. I didn't know how to send you a pm either :)

9. waxlabo macrumors regular

Ramio I still have it for you though since you were the first one to get at me. Shoot me an e-mail: wax at mail dot com

edit: i'll delete this after I catch your e-mail.

10. Ramio macrumors 6502a

Ramio

Did u get my email?. Thanks :)

11. Ramio macrumors 6502a

Ramio

I see your point :)