Cheapest place to buy Intel X25-M

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by waffles123, May 12, 2009.

1. waffles123 macrumors regular

Does anyone know where the cheapest place is to buy an Intel X-25M 160 GB SSD? Please post a link where you find it.

2. waffles123 thread starter macrumors regular

So kind of you. I already did a search and found the cheapest was Newegg @ $629. I was wondering if anyone else had found something cheaper. You don't have to be a smart-@$$ about it.

3. KD7IWP macrumors 6502a

KD7IWP

LOL, my co-workers and I always like the '**************************' service.

4. waffles123 thread starter macrumors regular

5. zer0tails macrumors 65816

zer0tails

6. ux4all macrumors regular

ux4all

It appeared that you had done no research prior to coming on here. Many readers on here have become aloof in that their time (ON THESE BOARDS) is clearly more valuable than yours. Therefore they are NOT going to answer your question, but throw an obfuscated link to a sarcastic site.

It's the "Let them eat cake" mentality of some people on here that is just annoying.

However, to answer the question:

I found one on mwave.com a few weeks ago (prior to the price reduction). I usually google X25 than toggle over to the shopping pane.

Hope this helps

7. waffles123 thread starter macrumors regular

As a matter of fact, I did do a lot of research on it, and like I said in post #3, the cheapest I found was on Newegg. I'm just looking for websites that some of you may have bought one off, or seen earlier that I may have missed. Thank you for telling me about the google shopping pane--had no idea it ever existed.