Cheapest place to buy ipad pro

Discussion in 'iPad' started by sgadher, Sep 28, 2017.

1. sgadher macrumors member

Apologies for the rather spurious question but I have a friend coming to the UK from NYC next week and I'm tempted to ask him to pick up an ipad pro 10.5 512gb wifi. Best price I can find so far is $899 + tax from Best Buy which compared to the UK prices is over £200 cheaper!

Anyone else have recommendations of where to pick it up any cheaper in NYC? My friend said hes happy for it to be posted to him if cheaper.

And yes, I am fully aware of the consequences of declaring/not declaring at customs.

Thanks

2. Newtons Apple macrumors Core

Newtons Apple

Look to B&H Photo in NY. They can have some great deals.

3. TravisPNW macrumors 6502a

TravisPNW

Yep... B&H is great. No sales tax on online orders to people outside of NY/NJ.

I bought all my PC parts from them... :)

4. Newtons Apple macrumors Core

Newtons Apple

Yep bought more camera equipment from them than I want to remember! Good people!

5. willmtaylor macrumors G3

willmtaylor

I bought my iPad Pro and 27” iMac from B&H this year. They even price matched my Apple .edu discount.

6. Grumbo87 macrumors newbie

I just picked up an "open box, certified" 12.9" 256gb from Best Buy for $719.00. still with warranty and everything. I couldnt find any better anywhere else.

7. go ipad macrumors member

go ipad

Best Buy is currently $100 off on iPad Pro 10.5 :)

8. sgadher thread starter macrumors member

How would you describe the condition of certified? I took a look at the best buy deals but was scared away in case these were display shelf items.

9. Grumbo87 macrumors newbie

The certified ones are guaranteed to be pristine. And the one i picked up is just that. if it wasnt i would have taken it back. Also, Best Buy takes off 10% any single item if it is your birthday month, so i got that off as well... lucky me!