Cheapest place to order iPhone wall chargers (ip4s)

gravytrain84

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 24, 2010
LA
Only plan on keeping it until January when I'm due for my upgrade so don't wanna drop allot of $$

CatsTide

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2012
I just saw some at Lowe's for 5 bucks a piece. white knock offs...look just like Apple chargers.

CatsTide

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2012
Well, is $1.28 shipped cheap enough, yeah? Just go grab the genuine one for $20 or so already... :rolleyes:
Bad reviews...here's one:

RUN AWAY NOW. Quick, click on anything else, just dont buy these chargers.

They are horrible quality and just plain dont work with so many different devices.

It is not often that a product has more 1 star reviews than 5 and this is so bad it does.

You spent a lot of money on your ipod/iphone/ipad. Go buy a real charger and dont risk ruining your device (and yes, many reviewers below have had this issue!)

Giuly

macrumors 68040
Bad reviews...here's one:

RUN AWAY NOW. Quick, click on anything else, just dont buy these chargers.

They are horrible quality and just plain dont work with so many different devices.

It is not often that a product has more 1 star reviews than 5 and this is so bad it does.

You spent a lot of money on your ipod/iphone/ipad. Go buy a real charger and dont risk ruining your device (and yes, many reviewers below have had this issue!)
That's what I meant by "Otherwise, there's a another one for $5.99 that's actually supposed to work.".
But, they won't ruin your device, they just don't work - which is what you'd knew if you'd actually read the reviews, which is a must anyways. ;)

Sorry for not pointing out irony.

Last edited:

iamthekiller

macrumors 6502a
Feb 3, 2010
I would not cheap out on a power adapter unless you want to roll the dice with ruining your device or starting a fire.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.