Cheapest wireless charging for S6/S6 Edge or any PMA compatible device

Discussion in 'Alternatives to iOS and iOS Devices' started by LIVEFRMNYC, May 15, 2015.

1. LIVEFRMNYC macrumors 604

2. Lloydbm41 macrumors 68040

Lloydbm41

Wow. Don't know anyone that has bought PMA before. Probably one reason it is on a fire sale deal on Amazon. Not sure if the iPhone 4 charging case will have enough juice to charge the iPad 2 though. If it does, probably gonna take about 30 days to get a full charge.

3. LIVEFRMNYC thread starter macrumors 604

Don't care much about the standard. If it works, then it works. I'll find out this Monday how good it is.

I think it won't be that bad. Given the fact that it charges the included portable battery pack. Of course it's not going to be as fast as the 10W charger, but it might be between 2-3 times slower.

4. LIVEFRMNYC thread starter macrumors 604

Received it today. Works great. Charges much faster than I though. Pad has a nice slim profile. The only downside is that it doesn't work with my back case on. That's cool though as I only plan to use it in one spot at home.

The included battery pack is pretty much only for emergency juice, as it's only 1850 mah. But it also wireless charges on the pad.

For only $11. Well worth it.