Check for recent changes on Calendar?

Discussion in 'iOS 6' started by peridot, May 4, 2013.

1. peridot macrumors member

My toddler got a hold of my phone last night and one of the things she got into was my calendar. It doesn't look like she deleted anything, but is there a way to check recent changes to know for sure?

My ipad hasn't been connected to the internet since before the toddler incident, is there a way to tell icloud to restore from it?

2. Weaselboy Moderator

Weaselboy

Staff Member

I don't know of a way to ID recent changes, but if you have not synced (no Internet) the iCloud.com version should be current. I would turn off iCloud calendar sync on the iPad then connect to wifi, then turn iCloud calendar sync back on on the iPad... and when asked if you want to merge or replace, tell it to replace all data on the iPad. That will push the iCloud.com calendar onto the iPad.

3. peridot thread starter macrumors member

That's sort of what I'm hoping for, but the ipad has the correct calendar. The phone is what she was playing with, so the icloud calendar can't be trusted right now.

I know I could just manually compare the two calendars, I was just hoping for a quicker way.

4. Weaselboy Moderator

Weaselboy

Staff Member

I'm sorry, I kind of read that backwards. I don't know a way to compare like you want.

5. peridot thread starter macrumors member

That's alright, I could have written my original post more clearly. Thanks anyways!