Check out my reviews!!!

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by mocciat, Nov 5, 2008.

1. mocciat macrumors member

mocciat

2. bassproguy07 macrumors 6502a

bassproguy07

thanks for your massive ammount of reviews! I was impressed! lol jk, keep up the good work man hopefully you can be like carlos or sean and get partnered some day!

3. mocciat thread starter macrumors member

mocciat

Carlos inspired me.....his vids kick butt and he has really helped with the traffic on the richardsolo review. Sucscribe more reviews will be on the way.

Tell your friends.

4. mocciat thread starter macrumors member

mocciat

Thanks for subscribing

5. bassproguy07 macrumors 6502a

bassproguy07

no problem, always love watching reviews, especially apple related ones.....still waiting for carlos to get his MB or MBP!!!!! keep up the good work man! oh love how everyone thats "imitating" carlos and sean, use the blue microfibers lol ive noticed multiple vids where people have used them and they always refer to carlos lol. good work!

6. mcmanus7 macrumors 6502a

I must say i'm a fan of any youtube iphone reviewer.... but I've been using my iKlear blue shammy for almost 2 years now haha... it's now the reviewers choice for a backdrop kind of funny haha

7. mocciat thread starter macrumors member

mocciat

You are a pioneer and you should get some royalties from anyone that uses a blue iklear shammy. I hope you make so $. I have changed to a seafoam colored towel so I get dibs on those royalties. HAHAAHAHAH

8. mocciat thread starter macrumors member

mocciat

mcmanus you need to ask for 10% from everyone using the blue dropcloth...thats so funny man....seems blue is the best contrasting color