Check out my wireless.. is there any problem?

airfang

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 12, 2007
Unhappy: today my backpack fell onto the ground (from a wheelchair) with my new MBP inside... probably the whole machine bumped on its lowerleft corner, the dent is hardly discernible yet sensible.

When I turned it on, it started up normally. I also wanna make sure that all hardwares inside are ok. Now is it me being paranoid or the airport extreme works like this?

Attachments

anirban

macrumors 6502a
Jan 9, 2007
Houston, TX
Unhappy: today my backpack fell onto the ground (from a wheelchair) with my new MBP inside... probably the whole machine bumped on its lowerleft corner, the dent is hardly discernible yet sensible.

When I turned it on, it started up normally. I also wanna make sure that all hardwares inside are ok. Now is it me being paranoid or the airport extreme works like this?
It seems like a normal ping reply. Did you initiate the ping? Or is it something that happened randomly?

airfang

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 12, 2007
It seems like a normal ping reply. Did you initiate the ping? Or is it something that happened randomly?
I initiated it cuz I thought the airport might be broken or sth. since I lost connection several times before this pinging test, but now everything seems fine.

airfang

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 12, 2007
and probably it's just a problem of wireless router...

cuz my roomie using a macbook also got disconnected from time to time

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.